Chakka kuru Mezhukkupuratti/Jackfruit Seeds Stir Fry

1. Engane kothypikaruthu ketto…EE Americayil chakka kuruvum kittumo…Kidilam …Nice click too..

KS

Ethu naattile chakka kuru annu 🙂 evide Seattleil frozen chakka kuru kittum..frozen koorkka oru mathiri tasty annu pakshe ethu athra pora 🙂

3. N S says:

Looking delicious and simple.

4. Looks Great..My childhood favorite !!!

5. Padma says:

My mom used to make this often. Missing them… looks so yummy. Nice click too.

6. sreevijii says:

My mom use to make this one..I love it always..great pic..

7. This is very new to me…sounds and looks so tasty…lovely click too 🙂

8. Kamalika says:

This dish is very common in my maternal grandma’s house…very tasty and healthy too…feeling nostalgic after seeing this dish for such a long gap….

9. Ann says:

OMG!! I wish I get them in local market.. one of my fav! It been more than decade since I had them. sooo Delicious and tempting.

10. Rumana Rawat says:

After seeing all this dishes, which i use to eat at my home i starts missing my mom… This is my father’s favorite recipe…. but my mom use to cook in a different way.. yours also looking same to me but masala is different… very tasty and healthy diah:-)

11. Hi First time at your blog. Feeling nostalgic after seeing the chakka kuru mezhukkupuratti.. Reminds me of my childhood days at my grandpa’s place in Mavellikara

12. I have never tried this seed with any masala. I just love to have it as a snack by steaming it . But this sounds yummy … I will make it soon

13. Ms.Chitchat says:

I love them but has not made for quite sometime. Let me hunt for some chakka kuru in Indian shops here.Urs look very tempting.

14. i love to have this, but use it in gravy and never used it this way…nice stir fry and would love to do it if i find one here

15. Fathima says:

kidilam…. looks so tempting…

16. wooow,,dear looks soo great my amma use to make the same poriyal n also use it in kuzhambhu n sambar…tastes good dear now am missing it..

17. Meena says:

my mom made this when we were kids…yummm…ooo!

18. MaryMoh says:

Oh, I remeber eating this when were young. We just boiled them with some salt and that was our healthy snacks. Your look very delicious.

Love jackfruit seeds curry, looks yummm!!

20. Curry looks delicious dear..
    Nice clicks 🙂

21. helo yummy team where did u get this chakkakkuru.i haven’t find it anywhere.indian shop once i bought the frozen one.but taste was not good.
    looks so delicious yarr.pls parcel some chakkakuru.anyway this weekend i am going to buy the frozen one.
    nice picture guys..good work

22. shahana says:

WOW!Chakkakuru kazhicha kaalam marannu.thanks for sharing!

my all time fav…drooling over your pics…

Love th jack fruit seeds..We use to rost them or boil in salt water..

Never had as side dish! Thanks for sharing dear.

25. Cool! Chakkakkuru mezhukkupuratti, my favorite!

26. Pavithra says:

I love this .. but what I do is slightly variated ..looks mouthwatering.. my fav one . I can eat the seed itself without adding masala..MY very fav one .Surely I am gonna this way next time.

27. Vinolia says:

it’s been years since I cooked these jackfruit seeds; your stir-fry looks simple and delicious!! I love it!!!

28. Suma Gandlur says:

I never had anything made with these seeds. It looks delicious.

29. meeras says:

wow! Delicious mezhukkupuratti..Its my fav..

Hy dear,

Thanx for your lovely awards..!

Am back from my short vacation and glad to see your lovely posts. Mezhukkuparatti is completely new to me and rite now, I want to devour them…sooooo inviting.

31. valare nannaayittundu… aashamsakal……………….

32. Malar Gandhi says:

I like jack fruits nuts…they are delicious, stir-fry looks perfect and inviting:)

33. Dolly says:

This recipe is new to me…Ur Jackfruit Stir fry looks awesome..I did not even know we cd cook with these seeds..Thanks for sharing this recipe.

Thank You All!!

PranisKitchen,
    Chakkakuru is from kerala..Lakshmi is now in kerala, that explains the origin of chakkakuru :)!

35. tom says:

thanks for the wonderful recepie. for every recepie u have written salt to taste, can u please advise us how much you put the salt so that we can get an idea of the amount of salt to be put in each recepie? if we are making for the first time these food it is always a good way to start by knowing how much is right from the point of view of those who are putting the recepies on their website.