Chicken, Veg and Meat Rolls

1. Chicken & veg rolls looks too good, perfectly done and loved the stepwise pics too…very delicious and a perfect appetizer on any get-together..

wow, all three at a go.adipoly. i love it.Looks very very yummy and love ur step by step pictures.

3. Chicken n Veg n meat rolls looks soo perfect dear n looks crispy n colourful dear…makes me hungry n mouthwatering..

4. Sayantani says:

the rolls look too good. Monsoon is approaching almost all parts of India and these are perfect for the rainy season. love the chicken veg rolls.

Wat a prefect and tempting snacks..Looks fantastic and prefect appetizier, definitely a crowd pleaser..

oh i rem having these in india..yes u are right..at the bakeries..but now they have become so stingy with the filling that we hardly get any meat..il try this out as a snack soon..like us aid the chicken and veg filling sounds cool…

7. my god this looks too good.scrumptious rolls da.. U rock as always

8. wow chicken veg and meat…looks so tempting.taking all the chicken rolls..
    hey yummy team really yummyyyyyyyyyyyy

9. Biren says:

These look so delicious. Perfect for an afternoon snack!

10. Wow..great rolls Maya…all three inn one shot…yummy yummy..

KS

Rolls looks so pefect sancks.
    Love the veggie filling.

12. Kamalika says:

Superb rolls…so tempting and looks tasty…lovely dish dear…

This looks too good.. I so love the meat rolls back home and miss them a lo. Never tried my hands on making them..Will try this for sure 🙂

14. Nitks says:

They are so perfect.. And cant stop telling you.. ur clicks are wonderful….

15. Looks divine..will be a great party snack !!!

16. The rolls look superb and delicious…nice spicy fillings 🙂

17. Rumana Rawat says:

They are just awesome… looks so delicious, iam going to book mark this recipe..

18. Soma Pradhan says:

The rolls have come out really yummy

19. Superchef says:

aaahhh..nice evening snack with tea!!

20. meeras says:

Spicy and yummy rolls!! Thanks for sharing..

21. deepti says:

Perfect Meat Rolls…Exactly like the ones v used 2 get in bakeries !!

22. Pavithra says:

Absolutely tempting appetizer dears… looks fantastic with ur stepwise pictures.. wish I am there to grab some.

23. Maria says:

Mouthwatering pics, I feel like having one now :). Even I tend to burn stuff if I keep it in oil for long 🙂

24. wow…thats a great appetizer…u have cool blog…lovely colors,just wonderful

first time here…u have a lovely space…just started blogging..and love to add u in my list..
    ur comments/suggestions r highly appreciated..happy blogging…following u>>>>>>

sanyuktagour(bayes)

25. Az says:

First time here.. lovely space… Love the rolls… I am so drooling right now…