Baked Vendakka/Okra Kichadi

1. Okra kichadi sounds interesring and new to me dear…
    Awesome clicks 🙂
    Congratulations on ur well deserved awards!!!!
    and Thx. for sharing the award with me dear 🙂

Thats a fabulous and delicious okra kichadi, loved this baked version..Congrats on ur awards, thanks for sharing..

3. Vinolia says:

that’s a fantastic idea, needs less oil than the usual version !! I love it!!

thank you for sharing the awards with me and congratulations to both of you too!!!

the pictures of your gulab jamuns and the rest make me mouth water, all lip smacking dishes!!!!

4. Loved the idea of baking okra, such a great idea and khichdi looks yum, beautiful click…Congrats on your awards and thanks a lot for sharing it with me as well…

5. Ms.Chitchat says:

Liked ur khichdi. We call it pachadi and almost a similar prep. Ur clicks are too good and liked the idea of baking okra.

6. Wooow,,dear baked okra sounds great n healthy,never thought to bake the okra creative idea dear…okra kichdi looks perfect n well presented.I like that round round superb gulab jamun dear..

Congrats on all ur awards dear n thanks for reminding me n sharing with me dear.

oohh. i love the 5 items. super dears. looks very tempting.
    Congrads on ur awards.
    Baked ladies finger looks tremendously super. Very healthy too.

8. M D says:

Baked Vendakka or Okra Kichadi looks very good. It’s healthy and good. What a co-incidence that I too have the same post in my draft!

9. simply.food says:

Congrats on the awards, the okra khichdi looks wonderful , I have never cooked okra in yoghurt before sounds delicious.

kichadi looks brilliant…and the other pics look too good to pass…

11. This one is too good da..we love kichadis..baked version try cheythitte ariyikam tou..

Congrtas on the awards Yummies and thx a bunch for sharing with us…

Kairali sisters

12. Nitks says:

kichadi looks great.. And congratulations on ur award…

13. Nisha says:

Congratulations for the award and thank you for sharing it with me too.

14. Pari says:

Hi. Nice raita with such low cal crisp Okra. I was wondering why do u call it Kichadi.

Congrats on your awards !!!Thanks a bunch for thinking about us :-)Love okra kichadi…

16. Looks delicious..Congrats on your awards and thanks a ton for sharing it with me..

17. Okra Kichadi sounds interesting..fantastic idea and looks so good..

18. Ann says:

Wow.. looks delicious! Lovely recipe. Thanks you so much for sharing the awards 🙂

Sounds so delcious okra pachadi..
    Conagrts on all the awards..lovely 5 temepting dishes..:)

20. Looks wonderful dear. Never tried baking before, will surely try it next time and thanks for sharing the awards 🙂

Congrats on your awards dear. My heartiest congratulations for many more success in blogging.

Okra kichadi sounds soo delicious and wonderfully presented.

22. Will try this recipe soon .. Congrats on all the awards

23. Jagruti says:

Congrats on your awards!! Okra raita looks delicious..BTW first time here, nice sapace with so many great dishes..

cheers..do visit me if you can

24. Kamalika says:

LOved the dish….I have it once in india..and really loved it…
    Congrats on ur awards and thanks for sharing it with me….

25. Rumana Rawat says:

Congrats dear.. thats a fabulous recipe.. yumm,
    and thanks alot for keeping me in mind.

26. Aps says:

Wow baked okra… so healthy… must give a try soon 🙂

27. Okra pachadi looks so yum and nice presentation…baking the okras seems to be good idea 🙂 Congrats on your awards and thank you very much for tagging me in 🙂