Fish Podimas

1. Adipoli fish podimas.Mouthwatering pics:)

2. simply.food says:

Wonderful spicy dish.Nice step by step clicks.

3. Wow !!! the look of the dish is very inviting :). Yummy, bit bc with my work, so I am not getting enough time. But my laziness counts too :). Thanks a lot for your kind enquiry. I will try to be active as much as possible.

4. This looks super yummy! Great as a snack and a condiment as well.

5. Shabs.. says:

Wooowwww…that looks superb!Sounds yummy too….I am bookmarking this one.

that is a great recipe..i think i will really like this one…

7. luks yum!very tempting pics…

8. Vrinda says:

Gr8 recipe,never tried this one…looks n sounds wonderful…

that looks n sound super yummy..must b a treat 4 fish lovers 🙂

10. never heard of fish podimas before..looks yummy…

11. Umm Mymoonah says:

This looks so good, i love these podimas a lot, if i have this for lunch i can finish three persons food:-)

12. Super yummy dearies..Looks very inviting and chorinte koode kidu ayrikum enne recipe vayikumpole ariyam…..

13. yummy podimas….delicious

Yummy and delicious podimas tto…

15. Delicious looking podimas..Lovely pics !!

16. Satya says:

podimas looks delicious n colorful ….must be big treat for fish lovers

Satya

17. Foodie Ann says:

Sounds good :). But never had it before….Will try it 😀

18. Kamalika says:

The dish sounds too tasty…..bookmarked…

19. Rach says:

Looks so incredible!

20. wow what a colour,sounds interesting..

21. Sarah Naveen says:

My fav quick fix…nice click..looks so yummy!!

22. my evertime favorite dish.. fish podimas/fish peera.. i do not use red onion.. just with pearl onion only.. really good one mayalakshmi..

23. Shriya says:

Looks soo yummy and it’s definitely a must try recipe.

24. yummy yum dear..very tempting dish

25. Wow looks delicious..love the color,looks very inviting.

26. RV says:

Never heard about fish podimas, this is something I would love to make very often.

27. RV says:

And I would like to feature this recipe in my What I am craving for column in my blog. Please let me know if I can use the first picture. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

28. RV says:

Thanks Yummy Team, I will post it shortly. Also regarding the baking of Tandoori Chicken 500 F should be fine, but you might want to bake it little longer depending up on the meat.

29. Very nice recipes .I’m following your blog Pls take a look at my blog http://www.happyhealthyfuncooking.blogspot.com
    Pls follow if you like it

30. Preets says:

Tried making Tilapia Podimas and it was very tasty with rice and sambhar.Good one Yummies.
    I used to make somewhat similar recipe with canned tuna so next will be trying Podimas recipe with canned tuna.

31. Suji says:

I made this for todays dinner and enjoyed this delicious sidedish with rice and pulissery. It is a great recipe and even my “fish-hater” better half loved it too. Thanks a bunch Yummy team for a yummy recipe..

Suji

32. Awwww!! am gonna try dis! pls can u tell me, apart from tilapia, which fish is good for making podimas??

You can use king fish, cod, tuna or any firm fish fillet..

Food & Food Only,

Yeah its our picture..Thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention. We will follow up with that site owner..