Idiyappam / String hoppers

1. wow This is totally completely thoroughly truly awesome! Innovative!

2. lovely it looks … perfect

3. This comment has been removed by the author.

4. wow…drooling idiyappam dears….lovely..

5. ♥Aps♥ says:

Lovely …
    we make idiyappams pretty different…
    I remember eating this in my friends house….. (both these dishes) and i enjoyed it so much tht i took bac a box of idiyappanm nd kurma bac home for the next days lunch :)
    lovely recipe

6. Idiyapam looks so soft…with veg…perfect combo!!

7. Soma Pradhan says:

Nice one dear…This looks yummy. I want to have this immidiately

8. i love idiappam but have never tried it out this way, seems easy and very delicious..

9. sneh says:

very interesting, looks so tasty and i am sure it is :)btw is it the same as rice vermicelli that we get in store?
    Never tried making at home.

looks perfect..never had or tried idiappam :(.. will try, thanx 4 sharing

11. Vrinda says:

Perfect idiyappam…had these yday for bfast..yummm

12. Idiyappam looks delicious..next will be the recipe for that peas curry, I guess…

13. Daivame, ravile tahnne ethanu kanune, enik vishakunne..Adipoli idiyappams and peas curry is my fav sidedish with these…

Suji

14. I learnt to make them recently…..i liked them a lot…looks yum….

15. Satya says:

idiyappam looks so delicious n tempting …its my favorite but never prepared it ….thanks for sharing

Satya

16. Kamalika says:

New dish to me….very innovative…

17. perfect and soft idiyappam..yummy peas curry..lovely combo Maya.

18. wow, they came out so well, love the presentation.

19. This comment has been removed by the author.

20. Lovely presentation…Simply missing this wonderful bfast..Planning to get the kitchen press during my vacation to India ..

21. Jennifurla says:

Oh how cool, everytime I read a post here I learn about new food

22. Sarah Naveen says:

oh kothipichu..adipoli..

kore divasam aayi idyappam undaakkiyittu.. Nale ethu thanne breakfast :)

24. shahana says:

Idiyappam nannayittundu!

Our fav too…looks perfect da..

26. deepti says:

Perfect Idiyappams……..

27. കല്യാണിക്കുട്ടിയുടെ ഇഷ്ട പലഹാരം ആണ് ഇടിയപ്പം. മുട്ട കറി അല്ലേല്‍ സോധി കറി കൂട്ടി കഴിച്ച കാലം മറന്നു തുടങ്ങിയതാ. വീണ്ടും ഓര്‍മിപ്പിച്ചതിനു നന്ദി. നാളെ ഇടിയപ്പം ഉണ്ടാക്കിയിട്ട് തെന്നെ ബാക്കി കാര്യം.

28. MaryMoh says:

These string hoppers look very interesting and delicious with coconut. Looks like rice vermicelli. Thanks very much for sharing.

u wont blve it…its been ages since i had idiappam…brings bak memories

30. Suzann William says:

what brand of idiyappam maker is good? can you recommended any? which one did you use.
    Thanks !