Yoghurt Berry Popsicles
Ingredients ( For 3 – 4 popsicles)
- Yoghurt – 1/2 cup (You can use Greek yoghurt / any flavored yoghurt)
- Fresh / frozen berries – 1 cup ( I used strawberry, black berry, rasp berry and blue berry)
- Honey – 2 – 3 tbsp or to taste (You can add sugar instead)
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tsp (optional)
1. Blend all the four ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds (Strain the mixture if you don’t like seeds in your popsicles). Leave 1/2 inch space on top of the mold. Freeze for a minimum of 4 – 5 hrs.
2. When ready to eat, gently squeeze the popsicle holder to remove. If it doesn’t come out, place it under hot running water for 5 – 10 seconds until the popsicle slides out or dip the molds briefly in hot water before unmolding. Enjoy!
If you do not have a popsicle mold you can also use small paper cups, wooden sticks or small spoons and aluminum foil, as shown in the pictures below. Cover the paper cups with aluminum foil and make a small slit on top of the foil in order to put the wooden stick or spoon, if using(the foil will help support the stick until the popsicle freezes) OR place the paper cups in the freezer for about 45 minutes, then gently poke a popsicle stick or small spoon into the center of each one. Place back in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until firm.