Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Avocado – 1 ripe, peeled and pitted
- Chilled milk (whole or 2%) – 1.5 cups (Use more milk if you like it thin)
- Sugar – 1.5 – 2 tbsp or to taste
- Cardamom powder – 1 pinch or to taste (optional)
- Ice cubes – 1 – 2 (optional)
Blend avocado flesh with all the other ingredients until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy! Its healthy, creamy and super-yummy. For an extra taste, you can blend a scoop of vanilla ice-cream along with the other ingredients. Do try it out, friends!