Easy Nutella and Banana Puff Pastry Turnovers
Ingredients (Makes 9)
1. Puff pastry sheet – 1, thawed
2. Nutella – 2.5 – 3 tbsp
3. Banana – 1 medium, thinly sliced
4. Chopped walnuts – 3 tbsp
Raisins – 2 tbsp
Cinnamon powder – 1/8 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
5. Egg – 1, beaten
1. In a small bowl, combine walnuts, raisins, cinnamon powder and sugar.
2. Preheat oven at 400 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
3. Cut the puff pastry sheet into 9 squares. Spoon 3/4 tsp nutella into the center of each of the puff pastry squares. Top it with sliced banana and a tsp of walnut mixture. Brush beaten egg along the edges of the squares. Fold to form a triangle and press with a fork to seal the edges. Brush the tops with beaten egg (you can sprinkle a few sliced almonds on top). Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and puffed up. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!