Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Avocado – 1 ripe, peeled and pitted
- Chilled milk (whole or 2%) – 1.5 cups (Use more milk if you like it thin)
- Sugar – 1.5 – 2 tbsp or to taste
- Cardamom powder – 1 pinch or to taste (optional)
- Ice cubes – 1 – 2 (optional)
Blend avocado flesh with all the other ingredients until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy! Its healthy, creamy and super-yummy. For an extra taste, you can blend a scoop of vanilla ice-cream along with the other ingredients. Do try it out, friends!
That is looking so rice and smooth…
This is awesome!
The taste reminded me of tender coconut.. It was really really good..!! I think this is a must try recipe for everyone..
My kind of shake, thick and delicious..
woww….i tried it earlier…but instead of cardamom powder i used vanilla essence…..now ill try out with cardamom…….looks super cool……
Could you please tell me how to select an avocado?. Thanks 🙂
Use a ripe avocado for this recipe. Please refer to these links to find out how to select avocados..