Here I am ..Back with another ice cream recipe. Seems like my family and friends just can’t do without these ice creams and I am constantly making them in different flavors, with or without the Ice cream Maker. The feedbacks from the folks who tried the vanilla and mango ice cream was also an inspiration..Thanks guys!
Folks, Please note that it is absolutely NOT NECESSARY to have an Ice cream Maker to make yummy, store bought like Ice creams, I swear! Recently, I made Chocolate and Avocado Ice creams, and do I need to say that they were delllliiicious! I got the avocado Ice cream right, only on my third try. The first time, it was fine but the flavor of Avocado was too dominating, the second time it turned hard, and the third time..welll it was PERFECT for my taste and I just loved it!
So why should you try them? It is egg-less, homemade, and with Zero preservatives or artificial colors!
And here’s the recipe for avocado lovers..The chocolate Ice cream and Indian ice cream (read,my version of kulfi) will follow up soon..
I am sure with the summer coming up, you would love to have yummy ice creams and why not just try one from YummyOYummy 🙂
- Avocado – 2, medium-large
- Heavy whipping cream – 1 + 1/2 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 can (14 oz)
- Vanilla extract – 2 tsp
1. Blend avocado with 1 cup heavy cream until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Add condensed milk and the remaining 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream. Using a hand mixer, beat everything until thick and creamy. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
2. Pour into a freezer-safe bowl and freeze for 5 – 6 hours.