Wishing all my readers a very happy, healthy and blessed New Year!
I am hosting a small giveaway in Instagram. Comment below this link if you are interested to participate.
Here are the details:
$25 (~INR 1800)Amazon gift card to 4 amazing ppl
This giveaway is open to USA and Indian residents only for convenience sake . If you are living outside but have friends /relatives in USA / India, then you can participate for them. Just make sure you tag them in the comment.
Here’s how you enter :
If you are my Instagram follower, all you need is to leave a comment below this post – I would appreciate if you can mention 3 of your favorite recipes in my blog YummyOYummy(www.yummyoyummy.com) or my cooking channel (please check bio for link)
OR you can pass any comments / suggestions / improvements for the blog/Instagram page.
Winners will be chosen randomly and announced on January 3rd in my insta story.
Thanks again for all the support!! ❤️
Ingredients (For 12 puffs)
1. Paneer – 250 gm, cut into very small cubes
2. Oil – 2 – 3 tsp
Onion – 1 cup, sliced or chopped
Ginger-garlic paste – 2 tsp
Green chilly – 1, finely chopped
3. Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder – 1 pinch
Garam masala powder – 1/2 – 3/4 tsp
4. Tomato – 1 small, chopped
5. Hot water – 1/4 cup
6. Tomato ketchup – 3/4 tsp
7. Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp, chopped
8. Salt – To taste
9. Melted butter or oil – 1 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Saute onion, little salt, ginger garlic paste and chopped green chilly until onion turns golden. Bring down the heat to low. Add the spice powders numbered 3. Mix everything well and cook for a couple of minutes over low heat until their raw smell disappears. Add tomato and cook for a few minutes. Add 1/4 cup hot water and cook for a minute. Add paneer pieces and mix well. Cook for a minute or two over low heat. Add 3/4 tsp ketchup, a pinch of garam masala powder and mix thoroughly. Check for salt. Finally add chopped cilantro and switch off the flame. Set aside to cool completely.
2. Thaw the puff pastry sheets as instructed in the package. Each packet has 2 puff pastry sheets. You can make 6 puffs from each sheet. Cut the puff pastry sheet into desired shapes. Put 1 – 2 tbsp paneer masala on each pastry. Seal the puffs using your fingers or press the edges using a fork. Arrange the prepared puffs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper/ aluminium foil greased with oil. Brush the top of the stuffed puff pastries with melted butter. Preheat the oven to 400 F and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until the puffs turns golden brown on top. Serve warm with ketchup.