Kheema Matar (Minced meat and green peas curry) and a good news!

1. Shekha hameed says:

sis maya….
    congratzz 4 wining d prize..u nd li’ll aarav r lukng sooo nyc… congratzzz…. u r blog z sooo helpful 4 me…about me,am nt intrsted in cukng…bt by going thru ur dishz,itz very simpl to cuk..tanx 4 these recipez chechi…now cukng bcomz one f my hobby…plzzz upload more nd more dishezz…itzz realy sooo helpful for a beginer… 🙂

• Maya Akhil says:

It was a pleasure reading your comment, Shekha. Really happy to know that my recipes are helpful for you. Hope you continue to enjoy my recipes. Happy cooking! 🙂

2. Zerene says:

Congrats dear! Both you and ur li’l one looks too cute! Touch wood!

And thanks for the wonderful recipes! 🙂

Luv,
    Zerene

3. Indhu Vinod says:

Congrats MAya.Again you rocks!!!! Hugs & kisses to little one….

4. Nisha says:

Congrats Maya…
    I voted for you 🙂 Glad to know you won !!

5. Princy says:

Looks super good!drooling here.

6. Suby says:

Congrats Maya , U & ur Baby is very sweet ………..
    I had some left over Kheema inside my fridge , & was thinking of something new to try …………… Ur recipe helped me , will be making this today ……………

7. Ann says:

congrats Maya……………………I have been searching for keema recipe for a while…finally i got through u……….which i can trust………….looking yummy

8. ashia says:

first of all congratzz maya…for the foto contest winning…this recipe looks yummy and will try it soon…

9. jaya says:

congrats………..!!!!!!!!!!!

10. sheba says:

Hi Maya…Congrats…saw in manorama online..ur babe is so cute…ur recipes are all good…right proportions…:-)…gonna try this one…

11. Sujitha George says:

Dear Maya

Congrats!!! Mommy and baby look beautiful…i have been going thru ur blog for quite some time…Kheema matar was the first recipe i tried out and it became out absolutely delicious…everyone at home loved it…all credit to you…

12. Suby says:

Hai Maya , I tried ur recipe & it was super hit at home ………. Thank U for the great recipe ……….. do check it out ………….

13. Azeema says:

Tried the recipe and it turned out great!. thank you

14. Ruth says:

Wanted to try out this recipe …. noticed that garam masala powder features twice … 2 tsp under number 7 and 1/2 tsp under number 9 …. is this correct?

15. Jenny John says:

Hi Maya….Thanks for your recipe ..I am going to try it .I kept searching for a simple and yummy recipe for beef mince until this one caught my eye. May God bless your family.

16. Sherry says:

Came out great 😌

17. Lekshmi menon says:

Hi,
    Do we need to add. 2 tsp garam masala powder when we add the masalas in the initial stage.you have also mentioned that we add around 1/2 tsp towards the end .wont this be a little too much since we are also adding whole spices…

1. July 26, 2013

[…] happened to come across a blog named Yummy O Yummy & she had a good recipe for beef ……… so I taught to give a try […]