Ingredients (Makes 6 large cupcakes)
Recipe Courtesy – Nisha of Look Who’s Cooking Too
1. Granulated sugar- 1/2 cup
Eggs – 2, small
Vanilla extract- 1/4 tsp
Plain yoghurt – 1/4 cup
2. All purpose flour- 1/2 cup
Baking powder- 1 tsp
Salt – A pinch
3. Flavorless oil- 1/4 cup
1. Whisk together the sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and yoghurt in a mixing bowl until well combined and a pale yellow, approximately 3 – 4 minutes.
2. Add the all purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well to combine.
3. Add the oil and fold in lightly, you don’t have to whisk vigorously.
4. Line a 6 muffin / cupcake pan and pour the batter until 3/4th full.
5. Place in a pre-heated oven 350 F (175C) and bake for 20 – 22 minutes. Take them out and leave to cool completely on a cooling rack.