Ingredients (Makes 9)
1. Puff pastry sheet – 1, thawed
2. Nutella – 2.5 – 3 tbsp
3. Banana – 1 medium, thinly sliced
4. Chopped walnuts – 3 tbsp
Raisins – 2 tbsp
Cinnamon powder – 1/8 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
5. Egg – 1, beaten
1. In a small bowl, combine walnuts, raisins, cinnamon powder and sugar.
2. Preheat oven at 400 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
3. Cut the puff pastry sheet into 9 squares. Spoon 3/4 tsp nutella into the center of each of the puff pastry squares. Top it with sliced banana and a tsp of walnut mixture. Brush beaten egg along the edges of the squares. Fold to form a triangle and press with a fork to seal the edges. Brush the tops with beaten egg (you can sprinkle a few sliced almonds on top). Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and puffed up. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Wow the nutella puff pastry looks yummy.