Blueberry Ice cream – No-machine and Eggless
1. Blueberries – 1.5 – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 tbsp or to taste
Lemon juice – 1.5 tsp
2. Heavy whipping cream – 2 cups
Sweetened condensed milk – 1 tin or 3/4th of a tin if the blueberries are very sweet
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
1. Grind blueberries in the large jar of a mixie / food processor to a fine mixture.
2. Transfer it to a saucepan along with 1 tbsp sugar and 1.5 tsp lemon juice. Mix well and bring to a boil. Bring down the heat to low and cook for 6 – 8 minutes until excess moisture evaporates and it is slightly thickened. Switch off. Set aside to cool completely.
3. Place the heavy whipping cream, condensed milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl and using a hand mixer, whip until medium peaks form. Add cooled blueberry mixture and mix gently using the hand mixer for 10 – 15 seconds. Transfer to a freezer safe bowl and freeze for at least 8 hours or until set. Enjoy!