Crispy Baked Mayo Chicken
1. Chicken tenders / chicken breast halves – 4
Salt and pepper – As required to taste
2. Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
Garlic powder – 1/8 tsp
Paprika / cayenne pepper – 1/4 tsp
Parmesan cheese – 1.5 tbsp, grated
3. Panko bread crumbs – 1/2 cup
Italian seasoning – 1/4 tsp
Salt and pepper – 1 pinch
1. Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven at 425 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and grease with oil.
3. In a plate, combine panko bread crumbs with Italian seasoning and a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Combine mayonnaise, garlic powder, paprika and parmesan cheese. Coat the chicken pieces with this mayo mixture and then dip both sides in panko bread crumbs. Place them on the baking sheet. Bake at 425 F for 15 minutes. Flip them and continue baking for 6 – 7 minutes or until done. Serve with ketchup or with salad or pasta. We had it with yummy couscous salad.
Recipe Courtesy – Dolly Padmaraj