Easy Chicken Masala Dosa using Onion Tomato Gravy
Ingredients (For 3)
1. Dosa batter – 1.5 – 2 cups
2. Boneless chicken – 250 – 300 gm, finely chopped (I used one chicken breast)
3. Oil – 2 tsp
4. Onion tomato gravy – 1/2 cup
5. Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Pepper powder – 1 pinch
6. Cilantro – 2 tbsp, chopped
7. Salt – To taste
1. Heat 2 tsp oil in a deep pan. Add 1/2 cup onion-tomato gravy and mix well. Next add chicken pieces, a pinch of salt and cook covered for 3 – 4 minutes. Open the lid, add garam masala powder and pepper powder. Mix well and cook for a few minutes until chicken pieces are well-coated with the masala. Sprinkle cilantro and switch off.
2. Heat a non-stick pan (smear some oil if you are using a cast iron pan) at medium-high heat. Pour 1/2 – 3/4 cup dosa batter and spread to make a thin dosa. Drizzle 1/2 tsp oil and cook for a couple of minutes. Spread 1/2 cup chicken filling in the center. Fold and serve hot with tomato or coconut chutney.