Chocolate Ice cream – No-machine
1. Sweetened condensed milk – 1 can (14 oz)
Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
2. Heavy whipping cream – 2.5 cups, chilled
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
3. Almonds – 1/4 cup, roughly chopped
Mini chocolate chips – 1/4 cup
Mini marshmallows – 1/4 cups
1. Heat condensed milk and cocoa powder in a sauce pan over low heat for about 2 minutes while stirring continuously, until they are combined. Switch off. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, beat heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract until medium peaks form. Add the condensed milk mixture and mix gently using the hand-mixer for 10 – 15 seconds scraping the sides in between. Add chopped almonds, chocolate chips and marshmallows and mix well with a spatula. Transfer to a freezer safe bowl and freeze. Enjoy the super-delicious chocolate ice cream after 7 – 8 hrs!
Other Ice cream recipes