1. All purpose flour – 1 1/4 cup
Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
Coffee powder – 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp (optional)
Salt – 1/2 tsp
2. Eggs – 2
Granulated sugar – 1 cup
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Yoghurt – 1/4 cup
Vegetable oil – 1/3 cup
3. Ripe banana – 1 medium-small, mashed well
Zucchini – 1 medium-small, grated
4. Chocolate chips or chunks – 1/3 + 1/4 cup
1) Adjust oven rack to middle position. Heat oven at 350 F. Line a 9 x 5 inch baking tin with parchment paper or foil liners.
2) In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, coffee, cinnamon powder and salt. Set aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs. Add the vanilla extract, yoghurt, vegetable oil and mix well. Add mashed banana, shredded zucchini and mix until combined.
4) Add in the dry ingredients and fold everything in together until combined. Add 1/3 cup chocolate chunks / chips and mix well. Pour into the prepared loaf tin. Sprinkle 1/4 cup chocolate chips. Bake for about 45 – 50 minutes until done or a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Take it out and let it cool in the pan for around 20 mts or so. Run a knife along the edges and invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into slices and enjoy!!