Spiced Chana / Kadala Fry / Kadala Masala

1. Ramya says:

This one tongue tickling Kadala curry:-)
    My friend’s mom used to make the same version of Kadala curry..
    Poor girl she never get even a taste of it…her lunch box would be emptied by us:-)

2. Wow this one sounds delicious with raw onions am sure this will be super yum

3. yummy one with onions…

4. wow. brought back a lot of memories Maya, my MIL makes a very similar kadala fry, but a little bit more on its dry side, This looks awesome and the pictures are way too tempting!!

5. Delicious kadala fry,nice recipe,spicy and yummy…engine ethuvere try chetitilla,looks so yummy

6. thats a different recipe..yummy

7. Swathi says:

Adipoli kadala fry, kanji koode undu ennal kushal

8. looks healthy and very tempting dear 🙂

9. oh this looks lovely, tasty and healthy..YUM!

10. kandittu kothiyavunu..my mil makes somewhat similar to this…

11. Pavithra says:

My ver very fav one absoultely yumm yumm 🙂 I can finish whole bowl if u dont mind.

Wow looks so spicy and delicious chana fry.

13. Hey, that looks like sundal and it looks very appetizing!

14. Vidhya says:

My Mom makes something almost like this and I love this so much that I eat this all by itself.Your pictures are so tempting.I am off to soak some kadala to make this.

15. Jisha says:

wow..that looks absolutely delicious….adipoli ayittundu…clicks super ayittundu…:)

I can’t stop looking at the photos- it looks delicious!:)

US Masala

17. So amazing recipe and clicks too.. Love your clicks very much.. thanks for sharing!

18. Nithu says:

Looks so tempting and good.

19. Archana says:

Tried this out – made a great-tasting and filling combo with rice! Thank you for this easy recipe!

Archana,
    Thanks a lot for trying this recipe..Am glad that you liked it 🙂

21. Rusheeda says:

Tried this recipe with gothambu dosa for breakfast. Simple and tasty!

22. Preethi says:

I cooked kadala following your recipe and it came out well. It’s taste reminded me of how my mom cooks kadala. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

23. Maya Akhil says:

You’re welcome! Great to know that you enjoyed this dish 🙂 Thanks for your comment.

It was awesome Maya.. my family just loved it.. kudos to u..

25. Calla says:

I tried this recipe and it came out awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!