Bread Fruit Stir Fry/Sheema(Cheema)/Kadachakka Mezhukkupuratti
- Breadfruit – 1
- Turmeric powder – A pinch
- Green chillies – 3, slit (You can use pepper powder instead of green chillies)
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Oil – Around 1.5 – 2 tsp
- Salt – To taste
1. Clean and cut the breadfruit. Cook it with turmeric powder, green chillies and salt in little water until done.
2. In another pan, heat some oil and splutter mustards. Add the cooked breadfruit pieces and stir fry until they get crispy. Serve hot with rice.