Plantain/Ethakka Aviyal, Plantain Peel Thoran and Plantain Thoran

1. both dishes looks so delicious and both r our favorite..very nicely presented the recipe..
    good one yummy team
    i like to prepare the avial in dry form than a gravied one..ur version looks really yum

2. Superchef says:

avial with just kaya..somehow it never crossed my mind to make avial with just one vegetable..this is super easy though 🙂

3. Priti says:

Wonderful recipes….look delicious

4. BeenaShylesh says:

wonderful with kaya….i like the olan of it…..enjanna ok undakki vachal veg kazhikkatha allum veg kazhikkum………..

5. Lovely dishes !!! Plantain peel thoran is attracting me like anything. Should I buy raw palntains? Should the raw plantain be little sweet inside?

oh wow. my fav is the second one. peel thoran. my mom prepare this thoran along with some cherupayar parippu too.
    I feel like having everything now witha bowl of rice and some fish curry . yummm,. wonderful clicks too.

7. both the dishes looks so healthy and so easy…

8. jaisy says:

peel thoran is very nice. defineitely will try. ethakka aviyal also nice dear. nice click tooo. check my blog too

9. GayathriRaj says:

Hey really nice unique from u ppl…loved it….and with plantain is a nice one….

10. Umm Mymoonah says:

Thoran,aviyal looks so good, yummy side dish

11. Pari says:

Hi. Love the recipes especially the peel thoran, btw what’s kudam poli?

Wat a lovely spread of beautiful dishes..everything looks irresistible and very delicious..

hey, the dish looks so droolworthy…very healthy too.

tht was an incredible idea…although i don really get raw plantain anywhere nearby, the next time i pick it up i shall try all three and show off to my husband 🙂

15. Woooow dear,, i like raw banana poriyal n also in aviyal both taste very good its a festive recipe na.

hey, the dish looks so drool worthy…very healthy too.

17. Vrinda says:

Everything looks yumm and our family fav too,nice pics

18. Healthy delicious thoran’s dear!!!!
    Thx. for sharing 🙂

19. All three are yummy dishes..will try ettakka aviyal with kudampuli, that is unique..love plantain peel thoran..nice clicks dear.

20. MAya n Lakshmi..This is really treat dears, we love all 3 dishes with plantains, and its one vegetable that all of us equally like..Great dearies..You rock girls!!!

Kairali sisters

21. Rumana Rawat says:

Yummy both of them looks so mouthwatering , feeling tasting it:)

Looks delicious…new to me.

23. Wow, all of those 3 are better than one another. I love the beautiful pics 🙂

24. Shriya says:

Looks awesome and it’s a delicious looking dish. Very new to me. Awesome pictures.
    If you have more summer food ideas consider entering our sizzling summer contest, you could one of tow $50 prizes.

25. lovely pics..wht a bful color of dishes….looks so invitiing and tempting

26. sharada says:

both the dishes look mouthwatering…remember my neighbour who used to share this back in india.

27. beautiful pics.. and we love all the 3 recipes…

28. Malar Gandhi says:

I love plantain peel, good that u made use of them in separate recipe, loved all ur recipes.

29. Looks really yummy & nice clicks..

30. Deepti says:

Adipoli !!!!!! perfect Ethakka Dishes …Healthy Day 4 u 🙂

awesome pics.. Love all the 3 varieties.. especially plantain peel thoran…

32. Super dishes…and awesome pics..

33. wonderful dishes from raw green plaintain.

34. I tried the ethakka aviyal..it was very good with rice…

@ Deepa,
    Thanks a lot for trying it out 🙂 Glad to hear that you liked it..