Sweet Kozhukkatta(Rice Dumplings) and Nadan Kozhukatta

1. Love the first one..just because I am partial to it. I would totally gobble up everything at one sitting. Its fabulous!

2. Can you please parcel some of those rice dumplings to me? OMG !!! They are to die for :)

3. Rach says:

I love sweet rice dumplings, when there is lots of jaggery and coconut filling.My mom used to make it that way, when we were small. Really yummy :) How u say that??? YUmmy -o- yuMmy :D

4. Maya..Engan kothyppikaruth ketto..Madhuravum, nadanum okke kikikikikidu…

Kairali sisters

5. Sayantani says:

the first one looks like pithe which is a Bengali festive sweet. love the look of the last one too. the only thing is there is no way by which I cam grab a couple from the monitor and have with my breakfast today.

6. Priti says:

Both looks yummy…ages I had kozhukkate…umm .. nice pics

7. i have heard a lot abt the 1st sweet but never saw 2nd one anywhere..very interesting sweet dish , would love to have it…

8. Healthy delicious kozhukattai’s dear!!!!
    Nice clicks :-)

9. BeenaShylesh says:

both are mouth watering………oroonnu kittyirunnankill kazhikkamayirunnu…

10. Wooow,,Both the kozhukkatas looks perfect n delicious dear,,i like puran one very much..

11. Umm Mymoonah says:

Yummy looking kozukatai and stuffing ,looks so delicious.

oh i didnt know nadan kozhukatta was made this way….i thought there was only one type and tht was the first.
    see… everyday u learn something new:)

wow…very tempting nutritious balls…fascinatingly clicked dear.

14. Wow Kozhukattas super..love both the versions..but 101 marks for the first one because you know why :)love it..sweetened coconut,soft and yummy dumplings.

15. Yummy, the first one is my favourite. What a picture !!!

16. Fathima says:

both looks good…. making me drool.. The nadan version is new to me…

17. GayathriRaj says:

Really both the dishes are yummy and mouth watering dishes….what a fab pics….lovely….:)

18. both luks gr8!loved the version of kozhukattai,super photography!

Both looks lipsmacking and yummy…

20. Vrinda says:

OOps tooo tempting….vayil vellam varunnu,yummmmo….

21. Soma Pradhan says:

superb..very nicely presented..

22. Padhu says:

I make the first one .Second one is new to me Both looks tempting

23. Dershana says:

lovely space you have here. love that green green header. adipoli kozhukkatta, njaan rendum thinnum equally happy aayittu :-)

looks great… Never had this in ball shape.. But we make elayada.. with the same recipe as the first one.. The second one is totally new to me..

25. Yummy ones..Kozhukatta with Kerela is a recipe I would love to try !!!

Wow Yummy dishes dear loved it..Wish I could grab some.

27. San says:

Can you send some ? Kozhikattai appears to be so cute n scrumptious.

For Kozhukatta ,When and where we should add cumin seed.Is it to dough or to jagary ???

29. Maya Akhil says:

Anonymous,

You can add cumin seeds either to the dough or to the jaggery-coconut filling..