Papaya/Omakka / Kappalanga Thoran – Two Versions

ah that would taste so darn good with some hot rice

2. Wow, that is such a nice recipe. I love raw papaya and glad to learn one more recipe for it.

3. Both the recipes rock !! Never cooked papaya before. Will try out. Thanks for sharing..

4. Kidulam recipe..This is really making drool 🙂
    such a lovely colour and great click dear:)

5. Satya says:

wow both the versions looks superb …i love raw papaya …thats for sharing such a wonderful dishes ..

6. Loved both versions….very healthy and sounds very tasty too….

Love this thoran. Never tried the garlic version though.thoran illandu lunch aalochikkane prayasam..

8. Suman Singh says:

my mom make sabzi/curry with papaya often but I have never tried cooking with this veggie yet..both the recipes sounds the step by step pictorial..thanks for sharing!

9. Satrupa says:

I luv papaya stir fry …….. luv both the versions of papaya thoran.

Cheers n Happy Cooking,

10. Wow wow..Perfect thorans dearies…Loved both of them…Choodu chorum, samramum koode undel ,athu mathy..

11. Lovely pics,nice to know both these version, simple and tasty …

Love both the versions.. I am a great fan of Pappaya..

13. Hi,

nice and simple recipe..Your comment on paruppu vada was so sweet…havent visited me after that!!! 🙂

Wonderful looking pappaya thoran, never had thoran with pappaya, yummm!!

15. Both recipes both versions.

very new n interseting recipe..lovely color n presentation dear !!

US Masala

17. both versions looks good…i’m gonna try the second version soon….

18. Padhu says:

Simple and healthy thoran

19. Lav says:

hiii first time here….wonderful recipes….yummy treats….happy to follow u…do visit my space..

20. ayyoo.ethu kazhichittu ethra naalayi.Nice post with beautiful pics:)

21. Radhika says:

Loving both the versions. I have to ask my Mom to make the raw papaya dishes when I visit India