Adamanga Achar /Dried Mango Pickle

1. i have some adamanga at home. yesterday i was thinking abt calling home to ask for the recipe..and now there it is….

YUmmm!! tongue tickling pickle, truly makes me drool..

3. This just makes my mouth water!

4. Pushpa says:

We used to love eating this with tomato sambar and rice…looks so delicious.

Pushpa @ simplehomefood.com

im drooooooooooling.
    i love it at that stage dried as well so so much

mango pickle looks irresistible..feel like tasting some now..slurpp!

US Masala

7. Mouthwatering pickle. I would love to have it with Thayir Saadam!

8. Deepti says:

adipoli…….nothing can beat its taste…

9. Jennifurla says:

Very cool, thanks for sharing this

10. Mouthwatering pickle..so good, feel like tasting some right now.

njan acharu kazhikkilla.. But ethu kaanan perfect aayittunde..

12. This sounds tongue tickling n tempting

13. Ethu njan kazhichittee ella.pakshey taste eniku feel cheyyunudu.vayil kappalodichu kazhinju :)korachu parcel cheyyan kanumo?Eghanethe nadan dishes oke eniyum poratte.Adipoli.Great job!

looks so yummy. my mouth is watering here…i can sail a boat in it..lovely clicks.. I made the sesame cookies yesterday and they came out very well. I gave my boss today and she said its the best ever cookies she had eaten.I reduced the quantity of sugar because i like it less sweet. But the cookies turned out to be super duper hit.
    I will surely do it many more times. Today evening I will pass it on to some of my friends in the play ground. Will see how they react..
    Thanks once again..

15. M D says:

that looks so tempting and mouth watering!

16. Adamanga achar adipoli….ethokke thanne thaan engane undakki kazhicholu tto…Aa chorinte koode eeshwara ravile tahnne kothy sahikan vayya..

17. simply.food says:

I am drooling over this pickle it looks wonderfully tasty.

Thank you all for your sweet words :).

@ Suhaina,

Thank you so much for trying it out dear. And thanks a bunch for your kind and encouraging words. Hope your friends will like it :).

19. delicious pickle looks yummy

20. Prathibha says:

Hi Maya,

I just had a doubt regarding the volume of water used. Did you use a standard measuring cup or a small cup for the water. Also if I want to double the recipe, should i just double the volume of water or is there any ratio. Please let me know.

Thanks!