- Salmon or any other fish fillets – 4 medium-sized fillets or around 3/4 kg
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tbsp (Adjust according to your tolerance level. You can use kashmiri chilly powder to make it less spicy)
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh ginger-garlic paste – 1.5 tsp
- Fennel powder – 3/4 – 1 tsp
- Yoghurt – 1 tsp (opt)
- Fenugreek powder – A pinch
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – To taste
1. Marinate the salmon fillets with the marinade above for at least 2-3 hrs.
2. Bake the marinated fish fillets at 350 F for 40 mts turning to the other side after 20 mts.
love this variant..BAKED fish !!
u by any chance have the Fish Bar Be Que recipe that we can try at home ? dying to find a doable, non messy fish bar be que recipe !
Thanks 🙂 We do not have the fish bbq recipe now but will definitely post it sometime later..Sorry about that..
This comment has been removed by the author.
I tried the recipe and it came out very good. Not just that it is a very easy and healthy recipe, it made less mess in my kitchen. Loved it…
I simply love this no-fuss recipe of baked salmon!!! I can almost smell the nice flavour of fennel seeds!!! that’s a nice, simple and quick recipe to do without limits !!!
This looks really delicious. I love the marinade. Would love to try. Thanks very much for sharing with me on my blog.
I tried the recipe again..loved it..I’ve put a picture in my blog..