- Spinach – 1 bowl chopped
- Toor dal – 1/2 cup cooked
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Green Chillies – 4
- Garlic – 3
- Coconut – 1/4 cup grated
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
8. Oil – 1 tsp
9. Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
9. Dry red chillies – 1-2
10. Salt – to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter the mustard seeds and add the dry red chillies.
- Add the chopped spinach leaves with salt and turmeric in a low flame. Close it with a lid.
- Cook it for a few minutes and add the cooked dal (be careful not to overcook the dal).
4. Close and cook it again for a few minutes. Meanwhile grind the green chillies, cumin seeds, garlic and coconut (just crush it).
5. Add the crushed coconut mixture and sauté for a few mts , check for salt.
6. Serve with rice.
my hubbys fav…lovely presentation too.
i tried it and was good……
thaks to yummy yummy
Thanks for trying it out, baby…Glad to hear that you liked it :).