1. Bread slices – 2
2. Avocado – half of 1 avocado
Salt and pepper – As required to taste
Lemon juice – 1/4 tsp
3. Eggs – 2
Water / milk – 2 tsp
Butter – 1 – 2 tsp
Salt and pepper – To taste
1. Toast bread to your desired doneness.
2. Mash the avocado adding salt, pepper and a little lemon juice.
3. Beat the eggs adding 2 tsp water.
4. Heat a small non-stick pan over medium-low heat, then add the butter and let it melt. Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit, without stirring for 10 -15 seconds. Stir with a spatula/ wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan. Continue to cook until it reaches your desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper just before switching off the stove.
5. Top the toasted bread slices with mashed avocado followed by the scrambled egg. Serve immediately.