Pulincurry – Trissur Style

1. Satrupa says:

Nice clicks of your trip … I hope to visit Europe sometime. Been on my bucket list. This recipe is new to me …. looks delicious.

2. Priti says:

New for me and looks yum ….

3. Satrupa says:

Saw all the picts again …. Picts are fantabulous n u r gorgeous !!

4. pulincurry nannayittunde.. you can add mango also for sourness.

5. Prathibha says:

Nice photos of your trip…lovely curry…

6. Deepti says:

Lovely shots from Europe…Thanks fro sharing

Pulissery looks perfect

7. Wow beautiful pics of ur trip..hv tasted this dish one of my frnd from thrissur brings this one..

8. nice recipe for the pulincurry !

saw the pics…u look great in all of it

10. Ramya says:

Yummy oo yummy..Pulincurry looks soo tangy..:-)
    Perfect accompaniment for rice:-)
    The Euro trip snaps looks awesome

Omg, pulincurry looks super delicious..Beautiful snaps..omg, u looks gorgeous..

12. Suman Singh says:

Healthy and yummy dal..love the use of veggie in it…perfect with some hot plain rice..YUM!
    Saw the pics of ur trip..u looks great and the pics are awesome!Thanks for sharing!

13. I don’t know why but I couldn’t see your pictures 🙁 while opening the link only a black blank page is showing. Anyway good to hear that trip was wonderful. Dal looks yummy
    Hamaree Rasoi

14. pulincurry adipoli kure post miss ayi ketto anyways time kittumbol ellam nokkam

15. Prathima Rao says:

Lovely clicks of ur trip!!! And the curry looks too awesome & mouth watering…
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

16. Suja says:

Lovely pic dear,goo to hear you had a great trip..thanks for sharing..
    Pulincurry adipoli..mouthwatering.

17. Awesome clicks of ur trip !! u look grt !!

Curry looks so delicious and very inviting !!

18. oooooh Yummy, looks superb dear 🙂

Slurp !! Awesome recipe.

20. Wow nice creamy n yummy curry, perfect with hot rice

21. Araanu nadan vibhavangal ishtappedathathu! Adipoli pulincurry..Glad to know u guys had a great time.

22. Another fav of mine, my amma makes it all teh time, i love it Maya…

23. Looks absolutely perfect and tempting.. lovely clicks dear !!

24. vineetha says:

I love this.Nice click !! Guess u had a grt time in Europe.I found u in facebook today 🙂

looks utterly delicious..nice presentation Maya..:)
    Tasty Appetite
    Event: Letz Relishh Ice Creams

pulincurry….traditionally is without tuvar parippu. Toor dal was just not available in kerala

1. December 29, 2014

[…] I never tried Italian food again until our Europe trip happened. Some of the dishes I had there – Pasta arrabbiata, lasagna, pesto pasta with […]