Bread Puttu and Kadala Curry

1. bread puttu and kadala curry looks delicious.puttu and kadala one of our favorite got a new version of puttu..thanks to mom because she only shared this recipe na..nice pic too..thanks for sharing this lovely recipe
    i have the same puttumaker.its easy to carry and we can cook it in the pressure cooker.

2. Anu says:

Bread puttu & kadala curry looks delicious and tempting…

3. Yummy combo, bread puttu is really new to me, but sounds delicious..clicks are tempting as well

4. meeras says:

Delicious looking puttu and kadala curry..

5. Wooow,,,dear puttu n kadala curry great combo i like it very much dear…here,,puttu in bread sounds great n u made it very perfect..

This comment has been removed by the author.

my mouth is watering after reading the description of the kadala curry..even i have the same puttu container..although i dont use it that often, it sure is a convenient way to make puttu…

Very innovative. Never heard of anything like this. Really yummy dish to try out.

9. wow..mouth watering recipe.. great

10. puttu n kadala is the best combo for this version with bread…kadala curry looks perfect with taht dark brown color ketto…

11. MaryMoh says:

I think it looks a little like what I see back home…..very delicious with curry.

Puttu and kadala curry together makes me hungry..

Puttu is something new to me..But looks delicous with curry!

Shared some awards with you do collect it from by blog.

14. Preets says:

Simply Amazing,never heard of Wheat Bread Puttu.
    I love Puttu,Kadala and my favorite combo Puttu & Pappadam,always accompanied with Chaya:-)
    Tempting Pictures..Will try it for sure.

15. Puttu and Kadala Curry are a great combo..Never tried it with bread…Looks yummy..Pics are great..

16. Kamalika says:

The masala is new to me…have to try this…both the dishes look awesome…

One of the best bf combos ever 🙂 bread puttu is a cool twist..kidu aayittundu Maya

18. I have never had black chana this way, so wonderful recipe !!!

19. The puttu maker looks cute…nice and small. Love the idea of bread puttu..looks so yum with the kadala curry…lovely combination 🙂

20. Pavithra says:

Oooooooooh they looks gorgeous.. never tasted the bread puttu.. looks so good and must try one day. The kadala curry is one of my fav kerala menu… Yumm they look.

21. Rumana Rawat says:

yummy combo.. one of my friend also use to cook this puttu… looks excellent..

22. My mom makes kadala kari the smae way 🙂 The smell of fried coconut will be amazing 🙂

23. Pari says:

Hi! The Kadala curry and puttu looks awesome.

24. Nitks says:

I always find it difficult to finish my bread before expiry date. This is a wonderful recipe.. Shall definitely try it out…

26. Biji Krishna says:

Hi tried this puttu with wholegrain as well as pumpernickel bread and both came out really good.Switching to whole grains seems a bit easier now:)

27. Maria says:

I was looking for a good kadala curry recipe. I tried yours a few days back & it came out so well. I was very happy with the taste, color & consistency. Thank you so much for the wonderful recipe 🙂

bread is not good for health

@ Maria,
    Thanks for trying out our recipe and really glad to know that you really liked it 🙂

@ Anonymous,
    I used multi grain whole wheat bread for this recipe..

Happy that its not Brad Pitt 🙂

31. Sherly Aji says:

Your Kadala curry looks perfect!!!!

32. I made this kadala curry ktoo…loved it..i’ve put a picture in my blog…

I have tried umpteen kadala curry recipes but none of them tasted like the one I had in Kerela on a vacation a couple of yrs ago. I finally tried yours and it tasted exactly the same. Your website is awesome and this is hands down the best kadala curry recipe ever. Thanks Yummy team. Keep up your awesome work.

A anon 🙂

A anon 🙂

Thanks a bunch for your lovely comment. Really happy to know that you liked this recipe. Hope you continue to enjoy our recipes. Wish you and your family a very happy and blessed New Year!

35. arya says:

I made this for todays breakfast & it was really good.thank u maya for posting these types of receipes

36. Albert Nishal Correya says:

thanks for the recipe! was awesome !