Butter Chicken

1. oh adipoli ithu ente veetille fav item anithu but vettil try cheythittilla next time try cheyyam ketto

2. Yummy butter chicken…looks yummy

3. perfectly done and looks YUM !!

Ongoing Event – CC-Roti Pachadi/Chutney

4. Suja says:

Delicious and rich,looks perfect..yum

5. Perfect ketto…yummy….

Omg, wat a beautiful looking butter chicken,am just drooling here..

7. Sayantani says:

so well made. lovely colour.

8. Jennifurla says:

I really want to try this one.

Wow……..looks so yummy, tempting and colorful.. Lovely clicks too.

10. Woww.. that looks yummy πŸ˜€ Do you have a recipe for Egg bIRYANI?? πŸ˜€ I so want to make it..

Total restuarant style!
    US Masala is hosting a giveaway. Do check it out here

US Masala

12. Rumana Rawat says:

Very delicious looking chicken:)

13. looks pefect with an attractive colour.yum!!

14. Pushpa says:

Colorful and creamy butter chicken.

15. BeenaShylesh says:

enttabutter chickn kura nallu ayi draftyil kidakkunnu……….

16. Wow!!! Fantastic recipe,loved it…Am so tempted:)

17. the colors look so perfect…gorgeous clicks too….mouthwatering really…:)

18. Justbeanme says:

i loved the colors most!!Very dark… Love it!Gonna try this version this weekend!

Thanks Christy. Do let me know how it turned out..

Hi.. Tried out the recipe.. tasted yummy. but i didnt get the dark red colour as shown.. any idea why???

The tandoori paste I used has added food color, that’s how i got this dark red color..

22. Synthia says:

I dont think there a day that I dont open ur blog. xtremly good. n appreciate ur dedication.

Thanks a lot for your kind words πŸ™‚ Hope you continue to enjoy our recipes..

HI, I WANT TO TRY OUT THIS RECIPE today but dont have any tandoori paste on hand, will it make a big difference if i skip it. thanks

I have never tried this recipe without tandoori paste. I think it would taste better if you use it. However you can use store-bought/home-made tandoori masala powder instead of tandoori paste. Heres a good tandoori masala recipe..I have tried it once and loved it. You can try it if you want..Do let me know how it came out..

ended up getting patak’s tandoori marinade ( didnt find paste), turned out good. thanks

Thanks for your feedback πŸ™‚ Glad to know that it came out good..

Hi.. can pls post receipe for Butter Mushroom…..

29. veens says:

hi ,your dish looking awesome and tempting… stunning colour
    i am gonna try it asap….between have you used exactly one medium sized onion for this recipie…

I used one medium-large onion for this recipe. Hope you enjoy this dish..Happy cooking!

31. Fiona says:

Hi Maya,

I have been trying out a lot of your receipes. Just one word ” AMAZING”’. My family have been enjoying the spread I put out every night, thanks to you πŸ™‚

• Maya Akhil says:

You’re welcome, Fiona πŸ™‚ Great to know that you and your family are enjoying the recipes that I have posted here. Do let me know if you have any questions/suggestions on the recipes..Thanks for taking time to write here..

32. MayaMaya says:

Hi Maya,

First of all I wanna say, one of the most eye catching food website. I personally really like your page and your presentation.Yesterday first time ever in my life i tried this recipe and honestly it was sooooo good. I usually make butter chicken from instant mix.. But yesterday i thought of gave a try and Got lots of compliments from everyone. Next I am gonna try the chicken biriryani from your Christmas recipe next week. My boy friend he is a Canadian and he really loved the butter chicken . he finished all of that :). Again thank you so much for your effort with all these recipes.

33. Annie says:

Dear Yummy O Yummy,

I tried your butter chicken recipe yesterday and it turned out just awesome. My husband said he has never eaten such a tasty butter chicken dish in his life! He doesn’t normally exaggerate so I know he is saying the truth πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

Thank you so much for this wonderful recipe!