- Garbanzo Beans /white chana – 1.5 cups cooked (1/2 cup dry – soaked overnight and cooked) or 1 can, drained
- Red onion – 1/4 cup, thinly sliced and chopped
- Tomato – 1/2 cup chopped (You can use halved grape tomatoes instead)
- Green bell pepper – 1/4 cup chopped
- Red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar – 1.5 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1.5 tbsp
- Garlic – 1/2 tsp, minced
- Fresh parsley - 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper – To taste
- Feta cheese, crumbled – 1/4 cup, crumbled
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Let marinate at room temperature for 1 – 2 hours, then refrigerate.
wow adipoli salad Maya..Kidu picture ketto…
oh ym, love garbanzo beans
Looks so colorful and lovely. I love chick peas any time 🙂
Very healthy one…
Wow looks very colorful and soooo healthy and tasty..
I love salads and this one looks mouth watering.So colourful too.
very simple and yummy salad sald are always healthy..liked the ingredients on this good one yummy team
I love salads and make a variety of them usually. I make this type also, dint know it was Greek!!! In Ayurveda this is recommend for kapha diet . Vata and pitta doshic people must avoid this as chick peas can increase vata (or it can be soaked in water overnight then can be used by vata doshic people) This looks so healthy and yummy. Loved it
i shud really start making more salads at home….this looks yummm
lovely n colorful dish…..and healthy too,,
nice one…i love bean salads…btw….have never tried any vineger other than our regular vinegar and balsamic vinegar which i hate…how does the mentioned vinegar taste like?
very healthy salad,luks fantastic…
Looks colorful and yummy..healthy salad, me too should start making more salads..love it,nice clicks
salad adipoli aayittunde.. Looks awesome..
Sounds so yum
Wow…that looks so delicious…so easy and can be made within time, go to try this.
Such a colorful, catchy and healthy salad, looks awesome..
Colourful n yum….
Looks so colorful..I prepared some what the same salad with brown channa yesterday !!!
salad looks great… colorful, healthy and of course yummy
Thank you All 🙂
I have never tasted apple cider vinegar before. Rice vinegar tastes almost like regular vinegar with a hint of sweetness..and it is less acidic than regular vinegar..