- Noodles – Around 200 gm (You can use any variety of noodles)
- Chicken breast – 1 breast half, sliced to strips and cooked with little pepper powder and salt
- Shrimp – A handful (I used the frozen cooked ones)
- Ginger – 1 tsp minced
- Garlic – 1 tsp minced
- Green and red bell pepper – 1/4 cup thinly sliced
- Beans – 6-7 beans, sliced diagonally
- Bean Sprouts – 1/4 cup
- Carrot – 1/2 medium-sized, sliced to strips
- Cabbage – 1/4 cup, sliced finely
- Eggs – 2
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce – 2 tsp (optional)
- Red chilly sauce / green chilly sauce – 2 – 3 tsp
- Vinegar – 2 tsp (I used balsamic vinegar)
- Sugar – 2-3 pinches
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Spring Onion – 1-2 chopped diagonally, to garnish
- Vegetable Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
1. Cook the noodles as per the package instructions. When cooked, pour them into a colander, put under cold running water for about 30 seconds and set aside to drain. Pour 1 tsp oil and toss gently to prevent the noodles from sticking to each other. You can cut them using scissors if you want.
2. In a wide pan, heat vegetable oil. Add the minced ginger and garlic, saute for a minute. Turn the knob to high heat, add the sliced beans, saute for around 10 – 15 seconds and add carrots. Continue stir-frying and add the cabbage, bean sprouts and bell peppers. Stir-fry for about 20 – 30 seconds. The veggies should not be over-cooked or else they may lose their color and crispness.
4. Now move all the veggies to one side and scramble the eggs adding a little pepper powder and salt. Mix it with the vegetables, add the cooked chicken and shrimp. Mix well and stir-fry for a few seconds. Then add in the sauces – soy sauce, chilly sauce, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar. Now toss in the noodles. Stir-fry until everything is well-mixed and the noodles are coated with the sauces. Add more sauces until desired taste is achieved. Season with little pepper, little sugar, check for salt and switch off. Garnish with spring onions. Serve hot.
Yummies..loved the cut veggies…Adipoli post ketto maya n laks…colorful and flavorful…
Ethu noodles anu ethu, hakka ano?
Wow, looks so yumm and spicy, love the way you sliced the veggies.
Noodles look so inviting.I could devour awhole place if only they were veggie.:)
Dear Kairali Sisters, Ann and simply.food,
Thanks for your quick and lovely comments 🙂
I usually use hakka noodles pakshe ethinu I used flat rice noodles..
lovely and so colourful..loved the step by step snaps dear….bravo..
Noodles looks delicious..but would perfer only with vegetable..:) Nice click and colors…
Wat a fabulous and fantastic noodles, makes me hungry..feel like finishing those delicious noodles rite now..
Noodles look delicious and colorful. Nice clicks too
wow..my all time fav,,,,this looks yummy n tempting
oh dear… its tempting !!!
Fav of my kids…any time 🙂 looks so yummm
Noodles look divine and delicious dear…feel like having it right now 🙂
very well illustrated. looks super yummy too.
Your noodles look beautiful and very yummy…love the stepwise pics as well
is that rice noodles? looks lovely and I must say you have a great skill in chopping veggies. perfect julienne cut veggies.
love noodles in any form…this looks great.
Wooow,,,dear noodles looks perfect n perfect with mixed veggies,chicku n shrimp wat a grand mixture os ingredients ,,surely noodles tasted good n rich,,
Om gosh! Looks heavenly!!!Grt job, love the colors:)
WOW looks perfect like Chinese take out
Thank You All!!
@ A Homemakers Diary,
Yeah, I used flat rice noodles.
Mmmm…delicious. I love that you add a lot of vegetables. I always do that too to make everyone eat more vegetables.
Colourful noodles,nice clicks
love the way..u have cut ur veggies…….nice recipe
Wow this looks great and im sure it tasted absolutely yummy…
Colorful and yummy noodles! Great clicks too..
Thanks again for your comments 🙂
looks so yummy..Yummy team is always making us hungry
u guys r rocking…liked the color and the presentation
OMG, thats a wonderful click. Makes me hungry.
Hey Yummies,tried the mixed noodles and it was very tasty.So I made it again the next day.
I used all the veggies,salad prawns and scrambled tofu with egg noodles.
Thanks for trying it out, Preets..Glad to know that you liked it 🙂
I tried this recipe and was really tasty.. Thanks a lot for the step by step pictures….
Thanks for your feedback, Sara..Great to know that you enjoyed this dish!
I made this for dinner for my parents and me. They said it was awesome. Arati
Thanks for your feedback, Arati! Glad to know that your parents liked it 🙂